Swift is a new programing language introduced for iOS and OS X mobile app development by the Apple. This program truly adopts the most effective of C and Objective C without leaving the constraints of C-language. Swift is employed to write down applications, and iOS is the OS on which these applications run.
Features of Swift
1) Safe and easy programming patterns are followed
2) Provides modern programming features
3) Provide objective C like syntax
4) Swift is that the best way to write iOS and OS X programs
5) Great access to existing cocoa frameworks
6) It doesn’t want a separate library import to support functionalities like input/output or maybe the string handling
7) Swift unifies the procedural and object-oriented parts of the language
8) Run time used by swift is the same as that of Obj-C system on Mac OS and iOS
The language swift adopts a secure programming feature to create it easier, easier and fun to work with. Being simple to use, it’s the primary industrial quality program that’s expressive and pleasant . script-table language.
- Create, compile, debug, deploy and run Swift programs
- Write and understand Swift language constructs, syntax, and semantics
- Develop applications using the object-oriented concepts of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism
- Produce solid programs using industry-recognized multi layer architectures
This is best course you would ever find, only at $5